Saturday, May 1, 2010

Week 4 L

K- Once again, I learned a ton this week about portfolios. I learned that there is a lot to consider with regards to student safety when creating a portfolio. I do think having a smaller class can make creating a portfolio difficult at times especially if you can't use a majority of the student's identities in your portfolio but as long as you use the students you can in your portfolio as effectively as possible you can still produce a high quality portfolio. I never learned if there would be ramifications for identifying a student in your portfolio in which you did not have permission to do so but I'm assuming there would be some accountability on the portfolio designer. I also learned about the ePortfolio tool called carbonmade in that this tool is user-friendly, easy on the eyes and there are no HTML requirements but I am still not 100% sure that this is the tool I will use to create my portfolio.

No comments:

Post a Comment