Saturday, May 29, 2010

KNOW/WANT TO KNOW

"K"- I know what my portfolio for Plymouth State University should now include as far as the artifacts that will show my different course competencies. I also know how my portfolio will be evaluated by others and what professional development opportunities I will include as part of my portfolio to help strengthen different areas I have identified in my portfolio. I also know what factors I will be including in my professional development plan.

"W"- I still want to know how I am going to put my portfolio all together once I have all the artifacts completed, I am mostly concerned and confused as to what technology format I should use to compile my portfolio. I am not very tech savvy so I would like to be able to use a format that is simple, user-friendly but will still have the professional appeal as a finished product.

No comments:

Post a Comment