Saturday, April 24, 2010

Week 3 "L"

L- I have learned a lot this week, especially with regards to digital portfolios. I have learned that one digital portfolio can look totally different from another digital portfolio and this does not necessarily mean that one of those portfolios is better than the other. Also, I have learned that adding interactive features, videos, links to outside websites and other technological features can really make the difference between an okay portfolio and a portfolio that would definitely stand out in a group of portfolios. I learned that simple things like the quality of pictures you put in your portfolio and the background color you choose for your portfolio can make a difference to those viewing your portfolio. In addition, I learned that if you construct your portfolio appropriately it can be some what easy to have a print portfolio in an instance where you may need such. Finally, I learned that there may be some similarities in my portfolio as compared to other portfolio but in general my portfolio should be very specific to my teaching values and background.

No comments:

Post a Comment