Tuesday, April 20, 2010

KW Blog Week 3

K- I now know that there are benefits and disadvantages to having an electronic portfolio. I know that some of the benefits to an electronic portfolio are that it is easy to maintain, edit and update and that it makes sharing your portfolio easier. Some disadvantages to having an electronic portfolio are that it can take more time to develop than a traditional portfolio, it can be stressful and by creating an electronic portfolio professional learning/growth can be overlooked during the portfolio process.

W- I want to know how to correctly complete an electronic portfolio without overlooking or not be able to gain professional growth during the process. I would also like to know if I should have some sort of a traditional portfolio in addition to an electronic portfolio for situations where the electronic portfolio is not accepted.

No comments:

Post a Comment